To become a delegate of the Miss Plus Teen Pageant, qualified teens must:
- submit a completed contestant application
- pay their $259.00 recession-friendly fees in full (use our safe and convenient pay pal account below)
- become members of our Fitness Team
Once your application and fees have been submitted to us, immediately mail us your three completed Letters of Recommendations, and within three business days, we will email your Welcome Kit, which will contain the following:
- a Miss Plus Teen" Delegate Certificate
- a free entry in our 2013 Plus Teen Calendar Girl Contest
- appearance verification forms for proof of your appearances
- an essay submission form for authorship verification of your essay
- a sponsorship/contestant recruitment form for your enthusiastic recruitment efforts
DELEGATE TIARA AND SASH
We will ship your sparkling tiara and beautiful sash within approximately two weeks of receiving your Letters of Recommendation so that you can send us two clear and recent (within 6 months) photos- one head, and one full body shot within two weeks of receiving them, and begin participating in your appearances.
By no later than October 1, 2012, we must receive your completed entry packet by mail. Your entry packet must contain the following:
- up to a 500 word essay entitled, "What It Means To Be A Plus Size Teen"
- essay submission form with sponsoring teacher's (or other professional's) contact information and signature
- verification of a minimum of five (5) platform and pageant related appearances with supportive materials (articles, dvds, youtube videos, etc.)
- a completed Miss Plus Teen Fitness Log
- a sponsorship/contestant recruitment form
Only $259 for the opportunity to become the
international spokesperson for plus size teens!
All fees derived from conducting business on behalf of Miss Plus Teen are received only by us through this website. It is illegal for any person, business, agency or organization to otherwise solicit and/or accept payments on behalf of Miss Plus Teen or its officers.